COMPETITION: WIN £1000 WORTH OF COLLINGWOOD LIGHTING PRODUCTS
Have you used Collingwood lighting products to landscape a garden? If so, we want to see it! We're looking for examples of stunning gardens lit with Collingwood lighting - and will be judging the best photo with a winner announced in January. The winner will get:
- £1000 worth of Collingwood lighting products
- A professional photo shoot of your project entry
- A feature on our blog - if you are a landscape architect or landscape gardener, this is a great chance to showcase your work
All entries must be placed between 19th November 2018 & 21st December 2018. This competition is open to all, however contractors must have permission from the homeowner to enter. Entries will be judged and the best looking/most inspirational garden will be chosen.
HOW TO ENTERThere are 3 ways to enter:
Submit Your Photos
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Collingwood Lighting Ltd (company no. 900626) whose registered office is at Brooklands House, Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell, Northants. NN6 0BT
2. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Collingwood Lighting Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. To enter this promotion you will require access to the internet and have a valid email address.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://blog.collingwoodlighting.com/win-collingwood-lighting-products
6. Up to 5 entries per person will be accepted. Further entries from the same person will not be considered.
7. Start date commences 19th November 2018 and the closing date for entries will be 21st December 2018. After this date no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows: -
By entering this competition, you have the chance to win £1,000 of Collingwood lights of your choice. To enter you simply need to send to us photographs of your favourite garden / landscape project you have worked on. The project must have primarily used Collingwood lighting products and you must own the copyright in the photos or have express consent from the owner to submit the photographs. Each photograph must include a brief description of the Collingwood products that have been used. Entries can be made using one of the following options: -
i. Tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
ii. Send the photograph directly by email to email@example.com
iii. Visit www.collingwoodlighting.com and click on the link at https://blog.collingwoodlighting.com/win-collingwood-lighting-products
10. Entries made using any alternative methods to those described above will not be considered.
11. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is £1,000 of Collingwood lights of your choice. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner will be able to select their choice of products from the current Collingwood range. Prizes will be calculated on the published trade price list less 20% discount. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered. The prize will be delivered by a professional courier service to the prize winners chosen address within the United Kingdom
15. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter by 4th January 2019. The winning design will show creative use of a range of different light fittings to enhance the design of an outdoor space, making it an attractive and user friendly environment. The entries will be judged by Rebecca Weir who is a Professional Lighting Designer with Light IQ.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or by direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. All entries will be taken as consent for Collingwood Lighting Ltd to use images in marketing materials across all digital channels and print materials.You must own the copyright in the photograph or have express consent from the owner to submit the photograph.
19. The winner agrees to the use of their landscape project photography in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to professional photography of their project/garden which can be used in any marketing material. Therefore, you must own the garden or have express consent from the owner for photography to be undertaken. This material will not be shared with any other third party. Professional photographs will be at Collingwood Lighting Ltd.’s own expense.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 working days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Collingwood Lighting Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.